IN-17 Nixie Tube Clock KIT
Nixie clock KIT for IN-17 Nixie Tubes. KIT contains all necessary electronics parts (excluding Nixie tubes and power adapter) required to build Nixie Tubes Clock by yourself.
IN-17 Nixie Tube Clock KIT DIY
Tubes Not Included
Clock Assembly instruction step-by-step assists you to assemble the clock.
All necessary electronics parts (excluding Nixie tubes and power adapter) and a microcontroller with pre-programmed an application software.
Need to buy separately (Not included in supply KIT)
- 6 pcs IN-17 Nixie Tubes. We advise you to use the new (New old stock – NOS) Nixie tubes
- Power Supply DC 12V, ~1A. With 5.5 x 2.1 mm end plug, center positive. You may have similar power adapter in your house because such type power adapters are popular and widely use.
- Hours, Minutes and Seconds display
- 12 or 24 hour operation modes
- Programmable leading zero blanking
- Date display in either DD/MM/YY or MM/DD/YY format
- Auto Date Display
- Simple time setting using three buttons
- Standard, crossfade and scrollback display modes
- “Slot Machine” Cathode poisoning prevention routine
- Programmable Blue LED tube lighting
- Auto increase of adjusting value for quick time setting
- Neon colon indicators blinking at 1 Hz
- Tubes are driven in high frequency dynamical indication and provide service for many years
- All settings are stored in non-volatile memory
- Tubes type: IN-17
- Voltage: DC 12V
- Dimensions: 122x50mm
- Power consumption: 3 W
- Time accuracy (+/- 1 second per month) is provided by built-in RTC (Real Time Clock) based on extremely precise DS3231 module with temperature compensation and backup with CR2032 battery
- Not AC frequency dependent – works in all countries.